CAFEDU non-stop studyroom
Place for inspiration
Do you have to work on a project, study for an exam, write an essay or finish a task from work? Do you usually study at night and are you looking for a non-stop studyroom or coworking? In our non-stop studyroom you will find enough space for your laptop, book or notebook. You can connect to our professional Wi-Fi network, charge your devices, print material needed for your work and with all of that you can enjoy our delicious cappuccino.
All we will ask you for is to make a registration, respect the rules of the studyroom and building rules, do not make noise in the quiet parts of the studyroom and be respectful to other members. Unfortunately it's not possible to enter the studyroom without a valid registration or a paid reservation.
The studyroom is open every day for 24 hours, including weekends and all public holidays. The only exception is the night between 31.12. and 1.1. when the studyroom is closed.
The studyroom is divided into two main parts:
- quiet zone – where silence is necessary – even whispering can disturb others, so please be aware and respectful to others
- discussion zone – where you can discuss or work on a team project, make a phone call or rent it and make a lecture for example, just with reservation and you have a certain place here after paying the daily entrance fee
In the studyroom you will also find storage places – lockers or bookcases, where you can shelve your study materials and textbooks. Unfortunately, we can’t be responsible for your stored items. In front of the studyroom, in the part that connects the two parts together, you will find a printer. To use it, you need to register at the bar – baristas will be happy to explain everything to you.
Terms of Service Agreement with Cafedu studyroom
Registration to the studyroom
How to create a registration to our studyroom?
- registration can only be made in person at the café’s bar
- we will upload the registration to your card (ISIC, Lítačka, payment cards, etc.) if you do not have a card you can buy Cafedu card at the bar
- the stuff will inform you about the rules and organization of the studyroom and you will confirm that you will respect them by a signature
- then you will choose the length of your registration and you can start studying or working for as long as you want
- You can find the price list and types of registrations at the bottom of the page
How spacious is the studyroom?
You will find 90 seats in the study room. The rule here is who arrives first, sits first.:) There is no time limit in the study room, you can sit there all day and all night just as you like. Our rules allow you to leave your things in the study room and “hold” your seat for one hour, for example when you need to arrange something outside of Cafedu or go for a lunch etc. However, you can’t cross the one hour limit or the staff will have to free your space for others and will take your belongings to storage space.
You can also book a table in the discussion zone, more information below
It is useful when it is full and you want to be sure that you are not coming to us unnecessarily. Alternatively, you need to make some quick job, but you don't want to buy a longer-term membership or you don't want to be in a quiet studyroom. How does it work?
- reservations can be started only during the opening hours of the cafe, then you can be until the next morning if you want.:)
- it is possible to reserve a place but no later than the day of your reservation
- price is 80,-/day for student, 160,-/day for nonstudent
- You can book a seat in person at the bar, by phone or via: https://www.restu.cz/en/studovna-cafedu/ nebo pomocí tohoto QR kódu
- it is necessary to state how long you want to stay and possibly for how many people you would like to make a reservation, the reservation system can make a reservation for up to 8 hours, if you would like to sit longer, please write it in the reservation note
- if you made a reservation it is necessary to stop by at the bar in the café before entering the studyroom. So you can pay for the reservation and after that the staff will take you to your seat
- by entering the studyroom, you automatically agree with the rules. You can find the rules at the bar in the café or at the entrance door of the studyroom
- baristas at the bar will be happy to provide you with any further information regarding the reservations
Price list of registrations :
And who is considered as a student? Everyone who has a valid ISIC card and is under 26 years old. If you do not have an ISIC card, we will accept any other confirmation of your studies. If you are older than 26 years old, we consider you as a student only if you are studying full-time. We are looking forward to seeing you!