CAFEDU non-stop studyroom
Place for inspiration
Do you have to work on a project, study for an exam, write an essay or finish a task from work? Do you usually study at night and are you looking for a non-stop studyroom or coworking? In our non-stop studyroom you will find enough space for your laptop, book or notebook. You can connect to our professional Wi-Fi network, charge your devices, print material needed for your work and with all of that you can enjoy our delicious cappuccino.
All we will ask you for is to make a registration, respect the rules of the studyroom and building rules, do not make noise in the quiet parts of the studyroom and be respectful to other members. Unfortunately it's not possible to enter the studyroom without a valid registration or a paid reservation.
The studyroom is open every day for 24 hours, including weekends and all public holidays. The only exception is the night between 31.12. and 1.1. when the studyroom is closed.
The studyroom is divided into two main parts:
- quiet zone – where silence is necessary – even whispering can disturb others, so please be aware and respectful to others, entry for daily and long-term membership, without reservation
- discussion zone/coworking - until 6 p.m. for daily membership only, automatic seat reservation, the possibility to discuss, work on a project, arrange phone calls or rent it, you can also use the quiet study room
In the studyroom you will also find storage places – lockers or bookcases, where you can shelve your study materials and textbooks. Unfortunately, we can’t be responsible for your stored items. In front of the studyroom, in the part that connects the two parts together, you will find a printer. To use it, you need to register at the bar – baristas will be happy to explain everything to you.
Terms of Service Agreement with Cafedu studyroom
Registration to the studyroom
How to create a registration to our studyroom?
- registration can only be made in person at the café’s bar
- registraci nahrajeme na Vaši kartu (ISIC, Lítačka, platební karty apod.), pokud nemáte žádnou kartu nevadí, můžete si na baru zakoupit (vratná zháloha) naši kartičku
- the stuff will inform you about the rules and organization of the studyroom and you will confirm that you will respect them by a signature
- then you will choose the length of your registration and you can start studying or working for as long as you want
- You can find the price list and types of registrations at the bottom of the page
How spacious is the studyroom?
Silent studyroom approx. 90 seats. The rule here is who arrives first, sits first.:) There is no time limit in the studyroom, you can sit there all day and all night just as you like. Our rules allow you to leave your things in the studyroom and “hold” your seat for one hour, for example when you need to arrange something outside of Cafedu or go for a lunch etc. Unfortunately, you can’t cross the one hour limit.
Discussion zone/coworking 20 seats - automatic reservation of a place (after paying the entrance fee), it is possible to make a reservation via the reservation form https://www.cafedu.cz/en/kontakt/#reservation
It is useful when it is full and you want to be sure that you are not coming to us unnecessarily. Alternatively, you need to make some quick job, but you don't want to buy a longer-term membership or you don't want to be in a quiet studyroom. How does it work?
- reservations can be started only during the opening hours of the cafe, then you can be until the next morning if you want.:)
- it is possible to reserve a place but no later than the day of your reservation
- price is 100,-/day for student, 175,-/day for nonstudent
- you can reserve a seat here, at the bar or via phone
- it is necessary to state how long you want to stay and possibly for how many people you would like to make a reservation, the reservation system can make a reservation for up to 4 hours, if you would like to sit longer, please write it in the reservation note
- if you made a reservation it is necessary to stop by at the bar in the café before entering the studyroom. So you can pay for the reservation and after that the staff will take you to your seat
- by entering the studyroom, you automatically agree with the rules. You can find the rules at the bar in the café or at the entrance door of the studyroom
- baristas at the bar will be happy to provide you with any further information regarding the reservations
Price list of registrations :
And who is considered as a student? Everyone who has a valid ISIC card and is under 26 years old. If you do not have an ISIC card, we will accept any other confirmation of your studies. If you are older than 26 years old, we consider you as a student only if you are studying full-time. We are looking forward to seeing you!